Monday, April 12, 2010

Cheddar Ranch Burger Disaster!

1 Comments

I have made Cheddar Ranch Turkey Burgers successfully. In our new house it's necessary for me to cook ahead and have meals ready to go, because I do not have access to my kitchen during the work day. It was time to make up some more burgers for lunches.

I started out the same as last time with turkey, cheese and a ranch packet.

I mixed it up, made patties, and put them on the George Foreman grill. Here's what happened after that:

I'm not sure why?

Here's what I ended up doing:

They're still good, but not as good as they would be with grill marks :)

I put them in the freezer. On the day I want to have one for lunch, I put in my mini crock pot about two hours before lunch (straight from the freezer). It defrosts and heats through by lunchtime and ready to put on a Sandwich Thin. Yummy!




Turkey Burgers




Share/Save/Bookmark
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

CrystalsCozyKitchen April 12, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Aren't disasters so... fun? The idea sounds great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...