Saturday, April 24, 2010

Rice Eggs

2 Comments

mom2priceboys left a comment on my Spaghetti Eggs post saying that she does the same thing with rice. What a wonderful idea, I just had to give it a try.



I heated a bit of butter in a skilled and added just over a cup of cooked rice.



I put in three eggs and scrambled it up.

Because I was going to serve it the next day to the toddlers, I put it in my mini crock pot insert and then into the fridge.

About 90 minutes before lunch, I put it in the crock pot and it was heated by lunch.

The toddlers loved it as much as the spaghetti eggs. It will be a regular on our menu.




Egg on FoodistaEgg

Share/Save/Bookmark
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Shepards April 25, 2010 at 2:27 AM

It works with ramen noodles too, I cook the noodles in a skillet with enough water to make the noodles soft, but not enough to make a "soup" then "stir fry" it with the eggs, and left over veggies (usually carrots and peas) and serve it that way, my three year old loves it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...