Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Meatloaf Muffins

0 Comments



I was out of meatloaf muffins (a favorite lunch of mine) and had some Italian flavored ground turkey (behind the regular ground turkey in the photo above).  I wasn't sure the stuffing and Italian flavors would mix well, but was willing to give it a try.

I mixed both turkey rolls, two boxes of stuffing mix, two eggs, and two cups of water.  I made 24 "muffins" using my ice cream scoop.  Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.




After they cooled, I packaged two in a baggie, then put them in the freezer . . .

. . . all but two.  I couldn't wait to try with the Italian seasonings.  It turned out GREAT!  I'm happy to be stocked up on my lunches.



Pamm

Share/Save/Bookmark



Subscribe to Leftovers On Purpose by Email

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...